Sep 21, 2011
10 Questions| Brian Courtney Wilson @BCourtneyWilson
For the past few years you’ve gotten the opportunity to get to know Brian Courtney Wilson’s music. Now, you get the opportunity to find out a few random things about him you probably never knew with this week’s 10 Questions.
- Where were you born? I was born in Chicago, IL.
- What are your favorite songs (of any genre)? As (Stevie Wonder), A Song For You (Donnie Hathaway), No Weapon (Fred Hammond), Never Shall Forget (John P Kee) and Hero (Kirk Franklin).
- Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate
- Do you like sports? Yes. I love to play basketball.
- What is your favorite color? Green
- If you could get away for a month where would you go on vacation? Hawaii.
- Are you a good cook? If so, what’s your favorite dish? I’m pretty good cook. My favorite dish is greens.
- If you were not doing music what job could you see yourself doing? Teacher
- Do you like to shop? If so, where is your favorite place to shop? Tumi
- What are your “words to live by? “Just Love.”
Find out more about Brian Courtney Wilson’s events and music at www.briancourtneywilson.com.